|Pamela Krause||Vice President|
The Friends of the Jamesburg Public Library is a 501(c)3 registered organization whose mission is to support the Library and, by extension, the community.
The Friends are the fundraising arm of the Library. We’re looking forward to the following fundraising events in 2018:
- February 1-27- Annual Winter Book Sale
- April 21- Yard & Garden Sale
- June 16-June 25- Beach Reads Book Sale
- July 12 Bake Sale at Food Truck Night
- August 7- Bake Sale at National Night Out
- August 23- Bake Sale at Food Truck Night
- September: Mum & Bake Sale
- September 18- Bus Trip to Hunterdon Hills “Run for Your Wife” (Dinner Theatre)
- November: Holiday Bazaar
- December: Gift Wrapping Event
All Library programming is provided by our Friends. Inquire about regularly scheduled events!