|Pamela Krause||Vice President|
The Friends of the Jamesburg Public Library is a 501(c)3 registered organization whose mission is to support the Library and, by extension, the community.
The Friends are the fundraising arm of the Library. We’re looking forward to the following fundraising events in 2017:
- February 1-27- Annual Winter Book Sale
- March 12- Murder Mystery Event
- April 22- Yard & Garden Sale
- May 20- Bus Trip to the Grounds for Sculpture
- June 7-July 10- Beach Reads Book Sale
- July 15- Raffle Drawing! 1st Prize: 4 Disney Park Hopper Passes; 2nd Prize: Basket of Cheer; 3rd Prize: Beach Basket
- September 19: Mum & Bake Sale
- November: Holiday Bazaar
- December: Gift Wrapping Event
All Library programming is provided by our Friends. Inquire about regularly scheduled events!